Activate Fox Sports on Roku, Roku is a brand of hardware digital media players manufactured by American company Roku, Inc. The Roku TV offers access to streaming media content such as sports events, movies, news, online cartoons, etc. from various online services. The very first model of Roku Tv was developed in collaboration with Netflix. Now if you want to watch Fox Sports on your Roku TV, you need to first activate the Fox Sports channel. Activating Fox Sports will also allow you to watch the local Fox affiliate channels such as Big Ten Network, Fox Deportes, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and Fox Soccer Plus.
Fox Sports lets you watch the following: current and live sports events, old sports events recap. Fox Sports 1 shows such as MLB Whiparound, Fox NFL Kickoff, The Ultimate Fighter, Speak for yourself, NASCAR Raceday, and NASCAR Race HUB.
Three very simple steps are required to activate Fox Sports on Roku TV. these steps are:
- Download and install Fox Sports on your Roku TV.
- Activate the Fox Sports channel.
- Link your TV Provider to the Fox Sports channel of your Roku TV.
A step-by-step guide has been given in this article which will allow you to add the Fox Sports channel to your Roku TV. Keep reading the article for more information.
To activate the Fox Sports channel on Roku Tv you need an active channel subscription from any one of the TV providers below:
- AT&T Uverse.
Without an active TV subscription from a TV provider, you will be unable to activate the Fox Sports channel on your Roku TV.
Also Read: 10 Best Movies to Watch on Amazon Prime Right Now
How to Activate fox Sports on Roku
To activate fox sports on your Roku Live TV first, you need to download and install Fox Sports on Roku. Then you need to activate the Fox Sports channel that is added on Roku. to successfully complete these two processes we have written a step-by-step guide below.
Step 1- Download and Install Fox Sports on Roku
It is very easy to download and install fox Sports on your Roku Live TV. Fox Sports is available in almost every App store on the Internet. You just have to visit any app store to download the setup file and then install it on your Roku Live TV. Detailed instructions are written below to help you in downloading and installing the Fox Sports app.
- First press the home button on your Roku remote device to navigate to the Roku Home Screen.
- Now you need to open the Channel Store. Click on the right-side Navigation Menu and Click on the Streaming Channels option.
- Go to the left Navigation Sidebar of the Channel Store and click on the Sports category under the Genre scroll down list.
- You will find all available channels listed under Sports Category on the right side of the window.
- Search for Fox Sports among the list of available channels. Click on the Fox Sports Card and it will open the Fox Sports Download window.
- Now click on the Add Channel to download and install the Fox Sports to your Roku Live TV.
- The downloading and installation is an automatic process and a success message will appear after the installation is successfully complete.
- Now you will find the Fox Sports app on the Roku apps window.
After successfully downloading and installing the Fox Sports app on your Roku Live TV then you have to move on to the next step i.e activating the Fox Sports channel.
Also Read: The Best VPN Service You Can Use in 2021
Step 2- Activate Fox Sports on Roku
The instruction to activate the Fox Sports app on your Roku Live Tv is given below.
- After installing the Fox Sports app on your Roku TV you have to navigate back to your Roku Home Screen.
- Expand the Channel list on the right side of the home screen window.
- You will find the Fox Sports channel at the end of the channel list as it is recently added to the channel list of your Roku Live TV.
- Now click on the Fox Sports Icon to open the Fox Sports app.
- The Fox Sports app will show you an Activation Code on the new screen.
- You have to visit the site activate.foxsports.com/acctivate from any device.
- Here you will find a blank space asking you for the activation code from the Roku Live TV. Fill in the activation code found on your Roku TV in step 5 and hit the Submit button.
- After the verification of the code is successful you will be redirected to the page of your TV provider.
- After successful linking the Fox Sports app with your TV provider, you can watch the Fox Sports channel on your Roku Live TV.
Also Read: 10 Best Instagram Reposting Apps for Android and iOS Users
You can see from the above instructions that adding the Fox Sports channel on your Roku Live Tv is quite easy. You don’t need to have the professional knowledge to do this and we hope that you can watch the Fox Sports channel on your Roku TV by yourself.