You can find countless business opportunities on the internet. For example freelance tutor or mentor, virtual assistant, blogger, YouTuber, Video website streamer, etc.
Now some career fields such as Streamers, Mentor or Tutor, Video Bloggers, and Customer Support team need to capture or record the system screen and make a video. In this context, Screen Recording Softwares has a great demand in the market today to cater to the needs of the career fields.
Also Read: 5 Best Gaming Desk for Professional Gamers
Best Screen Recorder Tools
Availability- Windows and Mac
Movavi is an easy-to-use screen recording tool to capture a screen video for tutorials, webinars, and online courses. To use this program you have to set the screen area you want to capture and press the REC button. After completing the capture process you can simply edit the video using simple editing tools and save it to your system storage and get a perfect screen record video in a suitable format.
Other additional features of this program are:
- Create Screencasts- It can grab your Webcam, microphone, and system sound and record screen video & audio simultaneously or separately.
- Schedule recording- You can set the date of the recording screen. Also, set the time duration you want to record.
- Show Keyboards and Mouse- You can show keyboards and muse on the screen to your viewers.
- Draw on videos- You can draw on the screen during recording. Use this to add important information during the tutorial and makes the session more engaging.
- Upload recording to Google Drive or other cloud storage platforms and share the link among your friends and colleagues.
- Movavi supports various file formats such as MP3, MP4, PNG, JPG, AVI, MKV, MOV, and BMP.
Wondershare- Demo Creator
Availability- Windows and Mac
Demo Creator is a powerful video editing & screen recording tool using which you can record tutorials, seminars, stream records, video demos, and presentations. You can also edit the captured video. It can capture on-screen video, webcam, and audio. Some of the features of Demo Creator are:
- Record anything on your screen including webcam, on-scree, system sounds, microphone sounds, etc.
- Edit the video and audio separately.
- Enhance videos with visual effects.
- Customize your video with stickers, captions and emojis.
- Dynamic stickers for background, education, game and social media.
- 5 types of cursor effects: cursor highlight, spotlight, magnify, left-click rings and left-click sounds.
- 8 popular motion effects including zoom in/out, spin, stretch in, fade out, drop, fade side and flip-up.
- Available for both Windows and Mac. for Google chrome- Wondershare DemoAIR extension.
Also Read: 5 Best Gaming Keyboard For Every Gamer
Availability- Chrome, Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows.
Loom is an easy-to-use screen recorder for Android, iOS, Chrome, Mac, and Windows. More than 12 million people across 220k companies choose loom as their preferred screen recording tool. Loom can capture your screen quickly with/without using your camera.
After the screen recording is complete, hit the stop button and an instant share link will be copied to your clipboard. It also comes with some video editing features such as video trimming, adding thumbnails, add call-to-action, etc.
Loom also allows being more engaging such as viewers can add comments and emojis to express themselves. Also, you can set a member restriction on the captured video by adding a password, and users with specified email addresses can view them.
Availability- Chrome, Windows, and Mac
Screencast-O-Matic is one of the best screen recording software available online today. It is compatible with Chrome, Windows, and Mac and be easily launched from your web browser.
- This tool has a massive stock library. You can find the perfect stocks and enhance your projects.
- Record your screen for free with additional features such as;
- Recording as many videos as you want up to 15 minutes each.
- Capture any part of your screen, webcam or both for a picture in picture effect.
- Add audio narration through a microphone.
- Add stock music and captions to your recording.
- Use the trimming tool to edit the start and end of your recording video.
- Directly upload to Screencast-o-Matic, Google Drive or YouTube. Get a direct share link or an embedded code.
- You can quickly share your recordings to Google Classrooms, Microsoft Team, Gmail, Facebook, Schoology, Blackboard, Canvas and more.
Also, you can upgrade to the advanced version if you are satisfied with the Screencast-O-Matic and enjoy more advanced features such as drawing on the live recording screen, pan and zoom the most important part of the screen, script editor for perfect recording, etc.
Snipclip- Screen Recorder
Availability- Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, and Linux
Snipclip is a minimalist screen recording tool using which you can record your tutorials, presentations, meetings, and webinars. It is completely free without any ads, sign-up, and also no download or installation is required.
It has a pretty neat interface to help you record video. You only need to open the website on your web browser and start recording the screen by pressing the Record button.
It will save the video on your system and by doing so it can protect your privacy as it doesn’t process any data or upload any captured video. This Progressive Web App or PWA is compatible with Chrome, Android, Windows, Mac, or even run on Linux.
As mentioned, creating engaging video content such as tutorials, game demos, presentations, webinars and much more is a broad business prospect on the Internet today. Using a Screen recording tool from the above list you can start recording.