If you are a professional gamer or aspire to become one then keeping your gaming gear updated is very important. This will not only allow you to have a smooth gaming experience but also helps you to boost your performance in the game.
Now a keyboard is quite an important accessory for gaming. A good keyboard can help you improve your gaming performance. It will allow you to input gaming commands with ease and comfort. However, before moving on to find a suitable gaming keyboard you need to know some of its basic information before buying.
Also Read: 7 Best Gaming Chairs for Professional Gamers
Types of Gaming Keyboard
It is the oldest type of keyboard available on the market today. Most gamers use the mechanical keyboard type in their gameplay.
A membrane-type keyboard is made by attaching a rubber membrane below the keyboard keys and making contact with the typing plate. It is considered the least expensive one among other types of the keyboard as the production process is very easy.
This type of keyboard is usually used in Laptop computers. These scissor keyboard keys are deeply embedded inside the Laptop computer and provide greater convenience for the users.
Gaming Keyboard Connections
A wired connectivity keyboard is best for those gamers who play games on their gaming desk. It usually comes in USB and PS/2 slots for maintaining connections with your system.
You can get the freedom to play in any position with the wireless connectivity keyboard. However, you need to keep a check for the battery conditions and recharge it regularly.
Also Read: 5 Best Gaming Headsets 2021 for Video Game Player
Here is the list of the best Gaming Keyboards that are available on the market.
Logitech G915 Mechanical Wireless Gaming Keyboard comes with the following features:
- It is built with LIGHTSPEED Wireless tech and provides flexibility and freedom from cords. A single charge of the keyboard battery can last up to 30 hours of an uninterrupted gaming session.
- LIGHTSYNC tech provides you with customizable RGB lighting for your keyboard keys from the color range of 16.8 M and the help of Logitech G HUB software.
- The mechanical switches provide you with the speed, accuracy and performance of a mechanical switch with half the height.
- 5 dedicated G-keys that can be customized for your need according to different game profiles. It requires Logitech G HUB software to easily set up and manage keyboard profiles, commands and many more.
- The incredibly thin but rigid and durable design is made with aircraft-grade aluminium alloy.
Corsair K100 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard comes with the following features:
- It can improve the gaming experience with its 4X faster delivery of inputs. The keyboard switches provide lightning-fast response times with an actuation distance of just 1.2mm.
- The K100 also offers dynamic RGB back-lighting for a better gaming experience. It allows you to customize the backlight options with the programmable iCUE control wheel.
- Like Logitech, it also offers 6 dedicated macro keys for you to customize their functions to have an advantage over others during the game session.
- Corsair K100 keyboard offers a refined design bolstered with an aluminum frame and a 44 zone three-sided LightEdge.
Also Read: 7 Best MP3 to MIDI Converters Online & Offline
Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Gaming Keyboard comes with the following features:
- Razer BlackWidow V3 supports 3 types of connectivity: Supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption and can connect to 3 devices simultaneously and you can switch between them with just a single click, HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free gaming performance, and USB-C for charging while in use.
- Razer BlackWidow V3 has a signature mechanical switch for gaming. The Razer Green switch technology provides a satisfying clicky sound with 50 G of actuation force.
- The aluminum alloy construction offers enhanced durability for the keyboard. Also, it uses the Doubleshot molding process that ensures that the label never wears off.
- It also comes with a customizable RGB lighting system as well as 4 media keys for quick access to some functions such as increasing/decreasing sound volume and adjusting screen brightness without affecting your gameplay.
SteelSeries Apex 5
SteelSeries Apex 5 Hybrid Mechanical Gaming keyboard comes with the following features:
- SteelSeries Apex 5 gaming keyboard comes with the unique OLED Smart Display which displays settings, profiles, incoming Discord messages, and other pieces of information.
- The frame is made with Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy that provides a lifetime of unbreakable durability.
- The presence of a clickable metal roller and media keys that are customizable and can be synced with your games to adjust volume, brightness, and other media controls.
- It also provides a premium magnetic wrist rest for full palm support and comfort during gameplay.
HyperX Alloy FPS RGB Mechanical Keyboard
HyperX FPS Gaming Keyboard comes with the following features:
- This keyboard features RGB LED-backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects.
- It is built with a compact, ultra-portal design with a detachable cable and Silver Speed key switches and can provide an advantage over others with accurate and fast mechanical switches.
- It can save up to 3 gaming profiles for different users using the same keyboard.
Also Read: Best Phones or Tablets Repair Software for Your Android and iOS
So these are the 5 best gaming keyboards that can be found on the internet. Choosing a suitable gaming keyboard is necessary for a smooth gaming experience. There are various types of keyboards available on the market in different ranges. So selecting a gaming keyboard should depend upon your budget and suit your style and more importantly the synchronization with your gaming setup.